Kingham Lodge hosted sculpture exhibitions in 2012 and 2014 as part of Oxfordshire Artweeks. In total over £40,000 has been raised for the charitable causes and over 7,000 people have visited. The event has grown from 30 artists exhibiting 150 sculptures in 2012 to 70 artists exhibiting 400 sculptures in 2014.
We have a pop-up café on site selling homemade soups, cakes, cream teas and hot and cold drinks for you to enjoy. We look forward to welcoming you to the 2016 exhibition.
Proceeds from the exhibition are split between charities that help sculptors or the promotion of art and sculpture in schools and elsewhere.
- Take Heart: Art training at an Indian community supporting leprosy sufferers and their families
- Helen and Douglas House: hospice in Oxford for young people and their families facing terminal illness
- Koestler Trust: UK's leading prison arts charity
- Art education in local schools including grants for materials for schools exhibiting in the show
- Chitungwiza Sculpture Park: supporting a community of sculptors in Zimbabwe